The birthday banner is the first project Pam and I worked on for the party. We started with the tutorial found at Vanilla Joy and went from there. A few changes from our version: we used a standard font from the computer, sized it appropriately to fit the banner, printed and cut out. We pinned the letters to felt, trimmed out and applied with hot glue.
If I create another banner in the future, I'll keep the letters closer together. Trial and error. We were both happy with the overall results though. If you didn't catch the theme, it's green and pink polka dots.
Graphic designer, baker and a photo taker. Inspired by Jesus, photography, stellar design, all things creative, cooking, the arts and funny stuff.
I prefer to visually tell stories through photographs; whether a trip I was on, a dessert I made or a recent vintage find. Art is all around me, and I capture it whenever I can.